Hemera Contemplative Fellowships for Health Care Professionals (CFHP)
Applicants must meet these requirements:
- working full-time in a health care field
- working directly with clients or overseeing other healthcare professionals
Level of Support
You may apply for one fellowship per year. The level of support varies based on retreat experience level, past fellowship support, and need:
- 100% funding for anyone new to retreat practice (no more than a prior weekend retreat).
- 50% plus additional need-based funding, for anyone with prior retreat experience.
Community of Fellows
Part of the long-term vision of the Hemera CFHP Program is to build a community of fellows, both online and in person. By accepting Hemera Fellowship funding, you agree to allow your contact information to be shared with the Hemera Foundation, and to fill out a survey about your retreat experience and the impact it has on your work.
How to Apply
Participants must first apply to our retreat, and be accepted, before applying for a Hemera fellowship.
Next, visit the Hemera Slideroom site and submit your application for a Hemera CFHP fellowship.
- Note that there will be a $5.00 application fee.
- Be sure to select Dharma Drum Retreat Center on your Hemera application.