Dharma Drum Retreat Center is looking to hire a new retreat coordinator.
RETREAT COORDINATOR JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
Dharma Drum Retreat Center (DDRC) is a Chan Buddhist monastery offering a variety of programs, from one-day to multiple-day retreats, classes, and events, both online and in-person. The retreat coordinator is the first point of contact with the center, answering applicants’ inquiries and providing support to participants before, during, and after registration. Some aspects of the job can be performed remotely. The in-person portion of the job (managing event check-in and departure) may require working on weekends and holidays.
- Communicate with participants both by phone and email.
- Act as liaison between teacher and participants to manage questions or concerns.
- Open events for online registration using our in-house registration software; monitor and process applications.
- Provide registration support including payments, cancellations, refunds, scholarships, general inquiries, etc.
- Monitor/manage waitlists for programs that are at full capacity.
- Organize chartered transportation for event when needed.
- Generate student attendance lists and photo charts for teachers prior to an event.
- Set up the retreat: make dorm assignments, design seating plan, assign work practice, prepare and post roster and schedule.
- Manage the check-in process, greeting guests and students in a gracious and friendly manner.
- Support and protect silent retreat environment.
- Support Director with scheduling annual program calendar, and build the schedule in our WordPress website.
- Create email campaigns in MailChimp.
- Ensure posted promotional materials are accurate and up-to-date.
- Document and/or update registration procedures and manuals as necessary.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Background and/or interest in meditation and Buddhist dharma teachings.
- Meditation retreat experience in the Buddhist tradition; long-term retreat and recent retreat experience a plus.
- Fluent in English; bi-lingual English/Chinese a plus.
- 1 or more years of professional work experience, customer-facing experience preferred.
- Mature sensitivity in working with a wide variety of people.
- Discretion and skill in handling confidential information.
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Careful attention to detail, and accuracy with data entry, especially while juggling multiple tasks.
- Tech savvy with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPress, MailChimp, Photoshop. phpMyAdmin a plus.
- Open to working a non-traditional workweek, sometimes working on weekends and holidays.
Compensation & Perks
Compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience.
This position offers health and dental benefits, vacation and paid holidays, and participation in one free retreat each year.
Position Now Open
Qualified applicants: Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com