Starting July 11, 2021, DDRC will hold our first in-person retreat since shutting down for the COVID-19 quarantine. And we have just added several more in-person retreats (see list below). Here are the precautions we are taking as we re-open to in-person events:
- Events will be limited to 30 participants, to facilitate social distancing.
- Participants must show proof of full vaccination.
- Vaccination must be completed no later than two weeks prior to event start date.
- Masks are required during the event.
- Social distancing will be maintained.
- Participants must wash and disinfect hands when coming into a building.
- In the dining hall, people will sit one to a table, and also have the option of eating outside on the porch.
- Participants will use disposable gloves when taking food from the buffet table.
This is new to all of us and we will see how things go. It is possible that towards the end of the year some of these restrictions may be lifted. But for now these are the precautions we will take.